Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting – AGENDA
Thursday, March 5, 2020, 9:30 am
3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane, WA 99207
1. New Source Review & General Regulations Updates – Margee Chambers (40 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – AC Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the February 6, 2020 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for February, 2020, numbered 11690 thru 11716 & 11718 thru 11729 with Claims totaling $45,194.96 and Payroll numbered 11688, 11689 & 11717 and EFTs totaling $174,827.56 – for a Grand Total of $220,022.52
4. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if needed.)
a. RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) & (c) – Regarding Acquisition and/or Sale of Real Estate – (15 mins.)
5. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS:
a. Resolution No. 20-02 – Authorizing the Addition of an Administrative Assistant Position to the Agency Approved Staffing Positions and Appropriating Funds from the General Fund-Fund Balance to Fund the Position Through the End of Fiscal Year 2020 – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
6. Activity Reports: December / January / February
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the April meeting?
Next board meeting April 2, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.