Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency’s Board of Directors will hold their monthly meeting on Thursday, June 1, 2023, beginning at 9:30 am.
All public meetings will be offered in person and remotely:
In Person: 1610 S. Technology Blvd., Ste. 101, Spokane, WA 99224
Call-In: 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 832 1072 4708, Passcode: 305622
WORK SESSION, 9:30 am:
- Doing Our Share for Clean Air – Business Recognition – Lisa Woodard (10 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for May – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for May – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Comment – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing or oral, to discuss items of interest. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair.
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the May, 2023 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for May 4, 2023, numbered 13170 thru 13172, 13175 thru 13197, and 13199 thru 13206 with Claims totaling $71,725.91 and Payroll numbered 13173, 13174 and 13198 and EFTs totaling $207,333.88 – for a Grand Total of $279,059.79
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Public Hearing Items:
a. Resolution No. 23-04 – Awarding and establishing contract with SCW for Agency IT needs – Michelle
b. Resolution No. 23-05 – Adopting the Fiscal Year 2024 Budget for SRCAA for All Funds and Programs – Michelle
c. Resolution No. 23-06 – Adopting updates to Regulation 1 in reference to RCW updates – Margee
- Activity Reports: April
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the July 6, 2023, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.