Today, the Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency’s Board of Directors adopted administrative-related amendments to Regulation I and the Consolidated Fee Schedule, following a public comment perioda and public hearing. The amendments are effective July 15, 2023.
The amendments adopted include:
• Corrected RCW citing,
• Corrected typographical errors,
• Updated formatting in Articles III and VIII,
• Aligned the wood heating exemption to RCW 70A.15.3580 that the state legislature amended in 2016, the update allows the use of a wood heating device if there is an emergency power outage regardless of if a burn ban is in effect,
• Separated out the late fee and the penalty fee; and
• Updated adoptions by reference.
The amendments do not change fees or add new requirements for businesses or residents.