Spokane Clean Air consults during a source inspection.

Business Forms & Resources

Permit application forms and guidance materials

We have a variety of forms and information for permitting your business. We issue Portable Source Permits (PSP) and Notices of Construction (NOC) Permits.

Some permit applications and information are general and apply to many operations. We also have applications that are for specific types of operations (sources).

If you don’t see your specific operation listed, then please use the general NOC or PSP permit application.

Source-Specific Operations (NOCs/PSPs)