The meeting is Thursday, September 7, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
All public meetings will be offered in person and remotely:
In Person: 1610 S. Technology Blvd., Ste. 101, Spokane, WA 99224
Call-In: 1-253-215-8782 Meeting ID: 850 3288 3236 Passcode: 298274
Join Zoom via this link
- Employee Recognition – Joe and Mary Retirement (5 min)
- Kids Making Sense – School Pilot Program by Olivia Ryder from Sonoma Tech (20 Min)
- FY23 Year End Financial Review – Michelle (15 min)
- Wildfire Updates – Lori (5 min)
- Advisory Council Report for August – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for August – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Comment – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing or oral, to discuss items of interest. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair.
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of the August 3, 2023 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for August, 2023, numbered 13298 thru 13320, and 13322 thru 13326 with Claims totaling $82,237.59 and Payroll numbered 13296, 13297 and 13321 and EFTs totaling $199,689.37 – for a Grand Total of $281,926.96
- Executive Session(s): (If needed, purpose will be announced.)
- Public Hearing Items:
a. Resolution 23-08 – Authorizing The Use Of Project Reserve Funds (005) Not To Exceed $15,000 To Conduct Educator Training To Use Science Kits Purchased With Prior State Grant Funding.
- Activity Reports: July
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
- Board Concerns: Will there be a quorum for the October 5, 2023, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
For special accommodations/translation services: Call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, at least 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259), and the Americans with Disabilities Act.