All public meetings will be offered in person and remotely:
In Person: 1610 S. Technology Blvd., Ste. 101, Spokane, WA 99224
Call-In: 1-253-215-8782 Meeting ID: 897 0847 9810 Passcode: 492594
Online with this Zoom link
8:30 a.m.: Earlier meeting start time (this month only) *8:30 a.m.:
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
- Advisory Council Report for October – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for October – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Comment – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing or oral, to discuss items of interest. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair.
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of the October 5, 2023 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for October, 2023, numbered 13362 through 13367, 13370 through 13388, and 13390 through 13395, with Claims totaling $36,688.90, and Payroll numbered 13368, 13369, and 13389, and EFTs totaling $222,090.92; for a Grand Total of $258,779.82
- Resolution 23-10 – Appropriating Retirement Reserve Funds for Retirement Payout of Engineer II and Administrative Assistant
- Resolution 23-11 – Amending the FY2024 Budget for a State-Funded PM2.5 Grant Increase Amendment for Remainder of FY2024
- Resolution 23-12 – Amending the FY2024 Budget for a State-Funded Woodsmoke Reduction Grant Award for FY2024 and FY2025
- Executive Session(s): (If needed, purpose will be announced.)
- Activity Reports: September
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
- Board Concerns
- Will there be a quorum for the December 7, 2023, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
For special accommodations/translation services: Call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, at least 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259), and the Americans with Disabilities Act.