Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane
Thursday, January 9, 2020
1. Advisory Council Report – AC Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (10 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. Selecting 2020 Board Chair & Vice Chair
4. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the December 5, 2019 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for December, 2019, numbered 11589 thru 11599 and 11602 thru 11627 with Claims totaling $46,256.58 and Payroll numbered 11600, 11601 and 11628 and EFTs totaling $168,982.89 – for a Grand Total of $215,239.47
5. Resolution No. 20-01 – Appointing Members to the SRCAA Advisory Council – Julie (5 mins.)
6. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if needed.)
7. Activity Reports: November
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
8. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
9. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the February meeting?
Next board meeting February 6, 2020.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.