NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order. The public will be able to participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 890 9935 5909 Passcode: 435052.
Meeting starts at 9:30 am
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
- Advisory Council Report for January – Advisory Council Member
- Executive Director’s Report for January – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the January 6, 2022 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for January, 2022, numbered 12620 thru 12637 and 12639 thru 12647 with Claims totaling $58,403.07 and Payroll numbered 12618, 12619 and 12638 and EFTs totaling $181,931.06 – for a Grand Total of $240,334.13
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if sessions are needed.)
- Legal Update – Michelle Fossum, Legal Counsel (5 mins.)
- Activity Reports: December – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the March 3 2022, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.