Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Date/Time: March 7, 2019, 9:30 am
Location: 3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane, WA
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
1. Advisory Council Report – Ron Edgar, Advisory Council Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the February 7, 2019 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for February, 2019, numbered 11133 thru 11162 and 11164 thru 11174 with Claims totaling $49,885.47 and Payroll numbered 11131, 11132 and 11163 and EFTs totaling $166,945.88 – for a Grand Total of $216,831.35
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS:
a. Resolution No. 19-04 – Appropriating Retirement Reserve Funds for Retirement Payout of Administrative Assistant – Julie Oliver
b. Resolution No. 19-05 – Amending Consolidated Fee Schedule Section 10.15(B) Regarding Annual Registration Fees for Marijuana Producers & Processors – Margee Chambers
5. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
6. Activity Reports:
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the April meeting?
9. Next Board Meeting – 9:30 a.m., Thursday, April 4, 2019
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.