Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
ADVISORY COUNCIL AGENDA
April 25, 2019, 8-9 a.m.
Spokane Clean Air Conference Room
3104 E. Augusta Ave., Spokane, WA 99207
1. Approval of the January 24, 2019 Minutes – (5 min)
2. Follow-Up to the February, March, and April SRCAA Board of Directors Meetings – April (10 min)
3. 50th Anniversary Tree Planting on May 23, 2019 at 1:30 pm in Riverfront Park, followed by a reception at Spokane City Hall, Chase Gallery
4. EPA Title V (Air Operating Permit) Program Review – April (20 min)
5. Advisory Council Comments/Concerns and Next Month’s Meeting (5 min)
The next Advisory Council meeting will be May 23, 2019.
These meetings are open to the Public. Learn more about the Advisory Council.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.