The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m., in-person or remotely:
Location: 1610 S. Technology Blvd., Ste. 101, Spokane, WA 99224
Call-In option: 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 861 1195 1898, Passcode: 074853
Via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86111951898?pwd=NCs5ZURLV0xXZ2xkdkRvQ2I1YmpCZz09
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
- Advisory Council Report for January – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for January – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Comment – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing or oral, to discuss items of interest. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair.
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the January 5, 2023 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for January, 2023, numbered 13037 thru 13056 and 13058 thru 13069 with Claims totaling $75,322.55 and Payroll numbered 13035, 13036 and 13057 and EFTs totaling $191,153.60 – for a Grand Total of $266,476.15
- Election of the 2023 Chair and Vice Chair of the SRCAA Board of Directors – Scott
- PUBLIC HEARING ITEM(S): a. Resolution 23-01 – Removing Marijuana Producers and Processors from the Annual Registration Program, Amending SRCAA Regulation I, Articles IV, V and X – Margee
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: December
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the March 2, 2023, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.