Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency Board of Directors
9:30 a.m., Thursday, May 7, 2020
NOTE: In anticipation of an extension of the Stay Home Stay Healthy Order, the meeting is scheduled to occur remotely. The public may participate via conference call:
Enter Meeting ID: 996 9293 1885
Enter Password: 577190
If the Stay Home Stay Healthy Order is lifted, the meeting will be shifted to in-person and this notice will be updated.
1. Draft Budget for FY-2021 – Michelle Zernick / Julie Oliver (30 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – March & April Meetings Cancelled
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (10 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the March 5, 2020 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for March, 2020, numbered 11732 thru 11763 and 11765 thru 11772 with Claims totaling $40,285.58 and Payroll numbered 11730, 11731 and 11764 and EFTs totaling $156,879.09 – for a Grand Total of $197,164.67
c. Approval of Vouchers for April, 2020, numbered 11773 thru 11783, 11786 thru 11798 and 11800 thru 11806 with Claims totaling $23,148.23 and Payroll numbered 11784, 11785 and 11799 and EFTs totaling $172,127.77 – for a Grand Total of $195,276.00
4. Resolution No. 20-03 –Authorizing Execution of an Information Technology Support Services Contract Based on Review of the Proposals Received and Re-Directing Funds from the General Fund to Pay for the Contract Services – Julie (10 mins.)
5. Resolution No. 20-04 – Authorizing Execution of a Contract with an Employment Agency to Assist with the Recruitment of an Executive Director and Re-Directing Funds from the General Fund to Pay for the Employment Agency – Julie (10 mins.)
6. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if needed.)
a. RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) & (c) – Regarding Acquisition and/or Sale of Real Estate – (15 mins.)
7. Activity Reports: February/March/April – Julie (5 mins.)
8. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
9. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the June meeting?
Next board meeting June 4, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.