Notice: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order. The public will be able to participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 842 6229 6655 Passcode: 025797.
Meeting starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Municipal Waste Combustor Plan – April Westby & Margee Chambers (15 mins.)
- SRCAA Annual Clean Air Award – Scott Windsor (10 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for February – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for February – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the February 3, 2022 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for February, 2022, numbered 12648 thru 12654, 12657 thru 12668 and 12670 thru 12675 with Claims totaling $35,369.56 and Payroll numbered 12655, 12656 and 12669 and EFTs totaling $182,086.83 – for a Grand Total of $217,456.39
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: January – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the April 7 2022, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
- Tour of the Hotstart Facility – (90 mins.)
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.