NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order.
The public will be able to participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 869 6171 4717 Passcode: 319876.
The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m.
- RCW # Change Updates – Margee Chambers (15 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for December – Advisory Council Member
- Executive Director’s Report for December – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the December 2, 2021 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for December, 2021, numbered 12583 thru 12593, 12596 thru 12601 and 12603 thru 12617 with Claims totaling $57,687.49 and Payroll numbered 12594, 12595 and 12602 and EFTs totaling $183,685.03 – for a Grand Total of $241,372.52
- Resolution No. 22-01 – Appointing Members to the SRCAA Advisory Council – Scott Windsor
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: November – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the February 3, 2022, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.