This meeting begins at 9:30 a.m., at 1610 S. Technology Blvd., Ste. 101, Spokane, WA 99224. Attending remotely is an option:
Call-In: 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 868 1646 3853, Passcode: 023606
- RCW Number Change Regulation I Updates – Margee Chambers (15 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for December – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for December – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Comment – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing or oral, to discuss items of interest. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair.
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the December 1, 2022 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for December, 2022, numbered 13004 thru 13023 with Claims totaling $82,533.46 and Payroll numbered 13002 and 13003 and EFTs totaling $82,630.85 – for a Grand Total of $165,164.31
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: November
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the February 2, 2023, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.