Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda for Thursday, October 3, 2019, 9:30 a.m.
to be held at 3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane, WA
1. Staffing Analysis – Long-term & Current – Julie (30 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the September, 2019 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for September 2019, numbered 11463 through 11480 and 11482 through 11502 with claims totaling $21,088.92, and Payroll numbered 11461, 11462 and 11481, and EFTs totaling $170,394.64 – for a Grand Total of $191,483.56
4. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
a. Executive Session – RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) & (c) – Regarding Acquisition and/or Sale of Real Estate – (60 mins.)
a. Resolution No. 19-15 – Appropriating Additional Building Reserve Funds for Investment Grade Audit and Property Condition Assessment – Julie (5 mins)
b. Resolution No. 19-16 – Appropriating Additional Building Reserve Funds for Crack Seal and Pavement Repairs – Julie (5 mins.)
6. Activity Reports: August
a. Public Information/Education Update for September– Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Deirdre Fitzgerald (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (10 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the November meeting? Next meeting November 7, 2019.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.