SRCAA Board of Directors Meeting
9:30 a.m., Thursday, April 4, 2019
3104 E. Augusta Ave., Spokane, WA
1. Annual Open Public Meetings Act and Public Records Act Training – Michelle Fossum, legal counsel (30 mins.)
2. Review of Board of Director’s Bylaws – Julie Oliver (10 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – Ron Edgar, Advisory Council Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the March, 2019 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for March, 2019, numbered 11177 thru 11193 and 11195 thru 11220 with Claims totaling $34,039.41 and Payroll numbered 11175, 11176 and 11194 and EFTs totaling $158,022.85 – for a Grand Total of $192,062.26
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS: There are no public hearing items.
5. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
6. Activity Reports:
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
Mid-year Budget Review – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the May meeting?
9. Next Board Meeting – 9:30 a.m., Thursday, May 2, 2019
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.