NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order. The public will be able to participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 896 3277 9864 Passcode: 645133.
Meeting begins at 9:30 a.m.
- FY23 Draft Budget Overview – Michelle Zernick (30 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for March – Ron Edgar (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for March – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the March 3, 2022 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for March, 2022, numbered 12676 thru 12682, 12685 thru 12705 and 12706 thru 12719 with Claims totaling $76,806.90 and Payroll numbered 12683, 12684 and 12705 and EFTs totaling $174,051.71 – for a Grand Total of $250,858.61
Public Hearing Items 4 & 5:
- Resolution 22-02 – Authorizing the Transfer of Unused Building Reserve Funds (009) Back to the General Fund (001) – Michelle Zernick
- Resolution 22-03 – Authorizing Transfer of a Portion of the Proceeds of the Sale of the Real Property at 3104 E. Augusta Ave. to the General Fund to be Used for Annual Building Lease Expense – Michelle Zernick
- Executive Session(s) – (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: February – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the May 5, 2022, 9:30 a.m. board meeting?
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.