Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Thursday, November 4, 2021, 9:30 a.m.
NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order. The public may participate via conference call: Call 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 836 9938 6503, Password: 894675.
- Commute Trip Reduction Program Overview – Margee (5 mins.)
- Open Public Meetings Act Training – Michelle F. (30 mins.)
- Advisory Council Report for October – Advisory Council Member (5 mins.)
- Executive Director’s Report for October– Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the October 7, 2021 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for October, 2021, numbered 12518 thru 12541 and 12544 thru 12549 with Claims totaling $75,254.20 and Payroll numbered 12516, 12517 and 12542 and EFTs totaling $204,907.11 – for a Grand Total of $280,161.31
- Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
a. RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) – Pending Litigation – Michelle Fossum, Legal Counsel (5 mins.)
- Activity Reports: September – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the December 2, 2021 board meeting?
Next board meeting December 2, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.