Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting AGENDA
Thursday, March 4, 2021
NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order.
The public may participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 946 2536 5871 Password: 276303.
Surface Coating proposed rulemaking updates – continued discussion – Margee Chambers
1. Advisory Council Report – February meeting
2. Executive Director’s Report – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the February 4, 2021 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for February, 2021, numbered 12159 thru 12167, 12170 thru 12188 and 12190 thru 12205 with Claims totaling $38,316.46 and Payroll numbered 12168, 12169 and 12189 and EFTs totaling $193,896.29 – for a Grand Total of $232,212.75
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS – 4 thru 6:
4. Resolution No. 21-03 – Reallocating Funds Designated in the FY-21 Budget for General Fund 001 Finance/HR Training to be used for the CTR Program – Michelle Zernick
5. MATTERS CONCERNING NEW FACILITY – a. thru e.:
a. Resolution No. 21-04 – Appropriating Building Maintenance Reserve Funds (Fund 009) for Public Works Security Cabling Hardware and Installation for Tenant Improvement Costs at New Building
d. Resolution No. 21-07 – Appropriating Building Reserve Funds (Fund 009) for Public Works Tenant Improvement Costs at New Building
6. Resolution No. 21-09 – Authorizing a Temporary 5% Pay Increase for an Air Quality Specialist Lead from the General Fund
7. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if needed.)
8. Activity Reports: January – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
9. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
10. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the April 1, 2021 meeting?
Next board meeting April 1, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.