SRCAA Board Meeting Agenda for Thursday, June 4, 2020
Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Thursday, June 4, 2020
8 a.m. (please note earlier start time)
NOTE: In anticipation of an extension of the Stay Home Stay Healthy Order, the meeting is scheduled to occur remotely. The public will be able to participate via conference call by calling 253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 979 1575 7502 Password: 807357.
If the Stay Home Stay Healthy Order is lifted, the meeting will be shifted to in-person (and this online notice will be updated.)
1. Executive Director Recruitment – Julie Oliver and Steve Worthington, Prothman (30 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – May Meeting was cancelled
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (10 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the May 7, 2020 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for May, 2020, numbered 11807 thru 11812 and 11815 thru 11830 with Claims totaling $25,658.91 and Payroll numbered 11813, 11814 and 11831 and EFTs totaling $166,288.66 – for a Grand Total of $191,947.57
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEM(S):
a. Resolution No. 20-05 – Adopting the Fiscal Year 2021 Budget for Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency for All Funds and Programs – Michelle Zernick/Julie Oliver (15 mins.)
5. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if needed.)
a. RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) & (c) – Regarding Acquisition and/or Sale of Real Estate – (15 mins.)
6. Activity Reports: June – Julie (5 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the July meeting?
Next board meeting July 9, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.