SRCAA Board of Directors Meeting Agenda for July 11, 2019
SRCAA Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Thursday, July 11, 2019, 9:30 a.m.
3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane, WA 99207
1. Public Records Disclosure Policy – Margee Chambers (10 mins.)
2. Public Hearing Policy – Margee Chambers (10 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – No report, June meeting cancelled.
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the June, 2019 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for June, 2019, numbered 11323 through 11365 and 11367 through 11373 with Claims totaling $68,018.74 and Payroll numbered 11321, 11322 and 11366 and EFTs totaling $161,137.99 – for a Grand Total of $229,156.73
4. Resolution No. 19-08 – Adopting a Public Records Disclosure Policy for the Agency – Margee Chambers (5 mins.)
5. Resolution No. 19-09 – Adopting a Public Hearing Policy for the Agency – Margee Chambers (5 mins)
6. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
7. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS:
a. Resolution No. 19-10 – Amending the FY-20 Budget to Appropriate Additional Funds for the VERP – Michelle Zernick
b. Resolution No. 19-11 – Amending the FY-20 Budget to Appropriate Additional Funds for Executive Director Salary – Michelle Zernick
8. Activity Reports:
a. Financial Status Report – Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Financial Status Report – Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Financial Status Report – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Financial Status Report – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
9. Public Forum - This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
10. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for theAugust meeting? Next meeting August 1, 2019.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.