View All News
Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency Board of Directors Meeting
9:30 a.m., Thursday, December 6, 2018
3104 E. Augusta Ave., Spokane, WA 99207
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
1. Advisory Council Report – Ron Edgar, Advisory Council Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the November 1, 2018 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for November, 2018, numbered 10992 thru 11008, 11011 thru 11032 and 11034 thru 11042 with Claims totaling $58,987.32 and Payroll numbered 11009, 11010 and 11033 and EFTs totaling $162,538.84 – for a Grand Total of $221,526.16
4. Setting the 2019 Board of Director’s Meeting Schedule
5. a. Resolution 18-16 – Appointing Members to the SRCAA Advisory Council – Julie Oliver
b. Resolution 18-17 – Rescinding Suspension of Annual Registration Fee Provisions of Resolution 17-20 for Marijuana Producers & Processors Set Forth in the SRCAA Consolidated Fee Schedule Adopted Pursuant to Regulation I, Article X – Julie Oliver
6. PUBLIC HEARING:
a. Resolution 18-18 – Amending FY-19 Budget to Appropriate Additional Funds from the Special Project Reserve Account for Continued Implementation of the VERP Under the MOU with Ecology & SNAP – April Westby
b. Resolution 18-19 – Appropriating Building Reserve Funds for Replacement and Repair of Exterior Doors – Julie Oliver
7. Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
8. Activity Reports:
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Rule/SIP Update – Margee Chambers (5 mins.)
f. Financial Status Report – Michelle Zernick (5 mins.)
g. FY-2018 Annual Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
9. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
10. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the January meeting?
11. Next Board Meeting – 2019 Board Meeting Schedule to be set at the December 6, 2018 meeting. Schedule will be posted on the agency website.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.