Spokane Clean Air Board of Directors Meeting Agenda for Thursday, September 13, 9;30 a.m.
Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency's Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday, September 13, 2018. 9:30 a.m.
3104 E. Augusta Avenue, Spokane, WA 99207
1. Air Monitoring Comparison Study Update – Julie Oliver (10 mins.)
2. Air Monitoring Education Video – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
1. Advisory Council Report – Ron Edgar, Advisory Council Member (5 mins.)
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
3. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the August 2, 2018 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for August, 2018, numbered 10867 thru 10907 with Claims totaling $43,635.45 and Payroll EFTs totaling $158,968.90 – for a Grand Total of $202,604.35
4. Resolution No. 18-12 – Authorizing a Temporary 10% Pay Increase for Administrative Assistants from the General Fund – Julie Oliver
5. Executive Session (Purpose will be announced if session is needed.)
6. Activity Reports:
a. Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
b. Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
c. Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
d. Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
e. Rule/SIP Update – Margee Chambers (5 mins.)
f. Financial Status Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
7. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
8. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the October meeting?
9. Next Board Meeting – 9:30 a.m., Thursday, October 4, 2018, Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency Office at 3104 E. Augusta Ave.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.