View All News
Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting AGENDA
Thursday, December 7, 2017
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
1. Advisory Council Report – There was no November Advisory Council Meeting
2. Executive Director’s Report – Julie Oliver (5 mins.)
3. Activity Reports:
Public Information/Education Update – Lisa Woodard (5 mins.)
Compliance Activity – Lori Rodriguez (5 mins.)
Permitting Activity – April Westby (5 mins.)
Air Monitoring Activity – Mark Rowe (5 mins.)
Financial Status Report & Annual Financial Report –Amy Fanning (5 mins.)
4. CONSENT AGENDA – ACTION ITEM
a. Approval of the November 2, 2017 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for November, 2017, numbered 10443 thru 10463 and 10464 thru 10479 with claims totaling $41,005.86 and payroll warrants numbered 10442, 10480, 10481 and EFTs with payroll totaling $147,836.76 – for a Grand Total of $188,842.62
5. Resolution No. 17-17 – Adopting a Section 125 Premium Only Plan that Meets the Specific Requirements & Regulations of Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code – Amy Fanning
6. Resolution No. 17-18 – Amending SRCAA Regulation I, Article II – General Provisions – Michelle Fossum
7. Resolution No. 17-19 – Amending SRCAA Regulation I, Articles IV, V, VI & X to Require Registration by Marijuana Producers & Processors & Add Regulatory Standards Applicable to Marijuana Producers & Processors – Margee Chambers
8. Resolution No. 17-20 – Amending SRCAA Consolidated Fee Schedule Pursuant to Regulation I, Article X – Margee Chambers
9. Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the January meeting?
10. Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a sign-up card located at the front desk and give to the secretary at the front of the board room. When the Chair calls your name, come to the podium and state your name.
Adjourn – Next Board Meeting – 9:30 a.m., Thursday, January 4, 2018, Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency Office at 3104 E. Augusta Ave.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.