Asbestos E-NOI (submit, pay online)

Thank you for your patience during the transition to our new data system and e-NOI. Currently, the system seems to be fully functional and working as intended, therefore we are no longer accepting any notifications or amendments by fax or email. Please contact an inspector during our regular business hours if you have questions or concerns. If you call outside of our normal business hours, you will be prompted to leave a message and your call will be returned on the next business day. 

 You do NOT need to notify Spokane Clean Air if you are:

You need to notify Spokane Clean Air if your project is within Spokane County and includes any of the following:

To submit a notification to Spokane Clean Air, you will need:

On December 9, 2019, we launched our new e-NOI system. If you haven't used it yet, you will need to create a new login account when prompted.

Amendments -
Amendments are different in the new e-NOI system. When you make an amendment, the new information is put in the NOI form itself. (Previously, the amendment was separate and the NOI form never changed.) When you make an amendment, you must therefore print the NOI form to show the new information. (Keep all versions the NOI on-site.) The list of "amendments" is actually a history of the information that was on the NOI form before you made the amendment. So, current information is on the form and previous information is on the list--which is the opposite of the former system. 

This tutorial provides an overview of the new e-NOI system and how to make an amendment. 

SRCAA has partnered with a third party service provider to provide you with convenient online payment services via credit or debit payments. IN ORDER TO USE THIS SERVICE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A NON-REFUNDABLE CONVENIENCE FEE IN ADDITION TO THE AMOUNT(S) OWED TO SRCAA, currently 2.5% or a $2.00 minimum. Please note that the service provider will appear as the merchant of record next to your payment on your bank or credit card statement. Cash or check payments will not be assessed the Convenience Fee.

Please press "I Agree" below to confirm that you acknowledge the surcharge applied to this payment. I also understand that the surcharge is non-refundable.

Pressing "Cancel" will void this transaction.

Owner-Occupied, Single-Family Residence means any non-multiple unit building containing space for uses such as living, sleeping, preparation of food, and eating that is used by one family who owns the property as their domicile (permanent and primary residence) both prior to and after renovation or demolition, and can demonstrate such to the Agency upon request (e.g., utility bills). This term includes houses, mobile homes, trailers, detached garages, outbuildings, houseboats, and houses with a "mother-in-law apartment" or "guest room". This term does not include rental property, multiple unit buildings (e.g., duplexes and condominiums with two or more units) or multiple-family units, nor does this term include any mixed-use building (e.g., a business being operated out of a residence), structure, or installation that contains a residential unit. This term does not include structures used for structural fire training exercises (Regulation I, Article VI, Section 6.01 and 40 CFR Part 61, Subpart M).

Asbestos Survey means a written report resulting from a thorough inspection performed pursuant to Section 9.03 of this Regulation.

Renovation means altering a structure or component in any way, other than demolition.

Demolition means wrecking, razing, leveling, dismantling, or burning of a structure, making the structure permanently uninhabitable or unusable in part or whole. Pursuant to the EPA asbestos National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), 40 CFR Part 61, Subpart M, it includes wrecking or taking out of any load-supporting structural member of a facility together with any related handling operations and includes moving a facility.


First Name:
Last Name:


Please choose one of the options below to log into your account or to create a new account.

Log Into My Account Create An Account Reset My Password

An online account allows you to:

All amendments to a notification must be made prior to the project completion dates you provided and prior to the new start date.

If you have questions, contact us by email or phone at (509) 477-4727.