NOTE: Pursuant to Governor’s Order 20-28, dated March 24, 2020, as extended and amended, all public meetings will be held remotely until cancelation of order.
The public will be able to participate via conference call calling 1-253-215-8782 and entering Meeting ID: 827 1935 0549 Passcode: 914605.
December 2, 2021, 9:30 am
WORK SESSION: There is no work session.
- Advisory Council Report for October– Advisory Council Member
- Executive Director’s Report for November – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
ACTION ITEMS/POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
- CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of the November 4, 2021 Board Minutes
b. Approval of Vouchers for November, 2021, numbered 12553 thru 12556 and 12559 thru 12569 and 12571 thru 12580 with Claims totaling $36,185.77 and Payroll numbered 12557, 12558 and 12570 and EFTs totaling $213,918.58 – for a Grand Total of $250,104.35
- Scheduling 2022 Meetings
- Resolution No. 21-24 – Establishing Juneteenth as a Paid Holiday for SRCAA Employees – Scott Windsor
PUBLIC HEARING ITEM(S) 6:
- Resolution No. 21-25 – Appropriating Retirement Reserve Funds for Retirement Payout of IT Technician and Public Information Specialist – Michelle Zernick
- Executive Session(s) (Purpose will be announced if additional sessions are needed.)
- Activity Reports: October – Scott Windsor (5 mins.)
- Public Forum – This is an opportunity for citizens, in writing, to discuss items of interest not related to the current agenda. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes, unless otherwise deemed by the Chair. Due to Covid19, please submit written statements to the address above before the Thursday board meeting.
- Board Concerns – Will there be a quorum for the January 6, 2022 board meeting?
Next board meeting January 6, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS/TRANSLATION SERVICES call (509) 477-4727 or fax (509) 477-6828, 48 hours in advance. SRCAA assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.